Mmh,
yes we would be interested. We have tried GWT for some stuff but the
resulting code looks not very nice and having everything on the client
is not that cool either, so gut feeling that wicket fits best.

It seems that the Gmap API is quite clean and lean, and your
integration looks great, too. So I think it should not be a big
problem. But myself I am not capable of doing that, have never tried
JavaScript and no time at my hands right now. If you sit tight, maybe
we can get someone over here to look into this?

/peter