Thanks a lot, however for now I use the following code to get the screen height:

final ClientProperties prop =
((WebClientInfo)modal.getSession().getClientInfo()).getProperties();
        final int screenHeight =
prop.getInt(ClientProperties.SCREEN_HEIGHT, 800);

However it just return 800 for all browse (I am using 1400x1050), am I
using wrong method?