Hmm,

Seems more like a bug to me. Apparently the raw input is not kept in
the components when doing the backgroung ajax upload.

Can you file a JIRA issue for this?

Martijn

On 2/1/07, Paolo Di Tommaso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You have to force Wicket to avoid reloading the page after the file has been
> uploaded. I've used the following code in the Form#onSubmit() method:
>

>              // avoid redirection
>              // Tell Wicket we're going to do the redirect ourselves.
>              getRequestCycle().setRedirect(false);
>              // Make sure no output for the current cycle is ever sent.
>
> getRequestCycle().setRequestTarget(EmptyRequestTarget.getInstance());
>

> - Paolo
>

> On 2/1/07, Henning Bredel < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > is there a way, to handle an upload with ajax?
> >
> > I have a form with some textfields and an upload (like the example).
> > After uploading, the form loads again and all made entries in the
> > textfields
> > are gone.
> >
> > thanks in advance
> >
> > Henning

Vote for Wicket at the http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/vote_for/wicket
Wicket 1.2.4 is as easy as 1-2-4. Download Wicket now!
http://wicketframework.org