that is what you would think... But why generates a modification check one
file handle for every check in the file?

because UrlConnection.connect() has again a JarUrlConnection internally that
makes a new connection to that jar file
and UrlConnection does have a connect() but not a disconnect() so you can't
clear it.

johan

Yeah, but that would be always one fd for a jar, no matter how many
files in it that have to be read, right?

> yes the modification checker.
> But we do need to really load the resource out of the jar file once. So
that
> file handle will be used.
>
> johan
>

> On 2/1/07, Eelco Hillenius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Wasn't it optimized now so that it only hits jars once and only hits
> > per resource where normal files are involved?
> >
> > Eelco
> >
> > On 2/1/07, Johan Compagner <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
> > > one per resource will i think not really change.
> > >

> > > johan

> we
> > > weeks

> files
> > > (one
> > > smaller
> "workaround"

We'll
> "hack"

> error
> > > refresh
> .jar
> > > > >>

> 'wicket/extensions/ajax/markup/html/modal/res/modal.css'
> > > > >>
> > > 'wicket/extensions/ajax/markup/html/modal/res/modal.js'
> > > > >>
> 'wicket/extensions/markup/html/tree/res/tree.css'
> > > > >>
> 'wicket/extensions/markup/html/tree/res/tree.js'

> goes
> first

> one
> files/streams
> it
> open is
> > > causes
> > > monitor

> SVN
> > > questions
> released

> > > security?
> job
Apache

> > > security?
> job
Apache
> > > Geronimo

> security?
> > > easier.
> Geronimo

> > > Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services,
> security?
> > > Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your
job
> > > easier.
> > > Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache
> Geronimo

> > Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services,
security?
> easier.
> > Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache
Geronimo

security?
> easier.
Geronimo