can you reproduce in quickstart please?

-igor

On 2/1/07, dukejansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have a DataView.

Within this DataView I have multiple items.

Each item includes, among other things:
   - a markup container "more" that starts out visible=false
   - an ajax link "show more", which toggles the visibility of the markup
container (this is an AjaxFallbackLink)

In addition, the dataview itself contains an AjaxPagingNavigator, which
I've
subclassed to provide some additional formatting but otherwise is the
basic
wicket version.

The ajax "show more" link works great. Hides/shows the "more info"
container
for each item without a problem.

But once I use any of the ajax paging links, which re-render the DataView
only, the ajax "more info" links no longer work. Specifically, clicking on
the "more info" link results in a full page form submit (instead of a
behind-the-scenes ajax submit), as though there was no ajax behavior on
them. Once it reloads the whole page, the "more info" ajax links work
again.
But any use of the paging links renders them useless oncemore.

My only thought is that maybe somehow the AjaxFallbackLink for "more info"
is getting confused, and not rendering the ajax code necessary after the
paging controls re-render the data view.

Any ideas what might be going on?

-Jason