replace ClientEvent with a string then and pass in "onclick" or something.

-igor

On 2/2/07, Carfield Yim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks a lot! however I don't have wicket.ajax.ClientEvent at wicket
1.2.4 and wicket extension 1.2.4 . May be it locate at other projects?

By the way, I haven't use ajax for that link. Am I have to use ajax to
make it work?

> package wicket.misc;
>
> import wicket.Component;
> import wicket.ajax.ClientEvent;
> import wicket.behavior.AbstractBehavior;
> import wicket.markup.ComponentTag;
> import wicket.model.IModel;
>
> public class JavascriptConfirm extends AbstractBehavior {
>
>     private final ClientEvent event;
>
>     private final IModel<String> message;
>
>     public JavascriptConfirm(final ClientEvent event, final
IModel<String>
> message) {
>         super();
>          this.event = event;
>         this.message = message;
>     }
>
>     public void onComponentTag(Component component, ComponentTag tag) {
>         StringBuilder handler = new StringBuilder(128);
>         handler.append("if (!confirm('");
>         handler.append(message.getObject());
>         handler.append("')) {return false;} ");
>
>         String script = tag.getAttributes().getString( event.getEvent
());
>         if (script != null) {
>             handler.append(script);
>         }
>
>         tag.put(event.getEvent(), handler.toString());
>     }
>
>     @Override
>     public void detach(Component component) {
>         super.detach(component);
>         message.detach();
>     }
> }
>
> -igor
>

> On 2/2/07, Carfield Yim < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > For some delete link, I've add a confirm() javascript for
> > Link.getOnClickScript() . However I found that even I click cancel at
> > the javascript popup wicket will still execute the link. (delete the
> > record in my case)
> >
> > How can I press the cancel message to wicket?

> > Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services,
security?
> easier.
> > Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache
Geronimo

security?
> easier.
Geronimo