that shouldn't be needed.....
But lets first see when AlMaw syncs both version where we exactly stand now.

johan

you should probably specify the filterpath param as well, even if it is
empty or a /

-igor

http://localhost:8080/script/?wicket:interface=:5:form::IFormSubmitListener

> > when it should be submitting to:
> >
> >     http://localhost:8080/?wicket:interface=:5:form::IFormSubmitListener
> >

> > This all seems to be due to the fact wicket isn't prepending a "/" to
> > the form's action URL, causing the browser to use the current directory from
> > the url, "/script/":

> >       <form id="form0"
action="?wicket:interface=:5:form::IFormSubmitListener"

> > method="post" wicket:id="form">
> >  type="hidden" name="form0:hf:fs" id="form0:hf:fs"/>
> >               <input type
> >
> > ="hidden" name="wicketState" id="form0:hf:ws"/></div>
> >               <textarea
> >  style
> > ="width: 500px; height: 500px" wicket:id="textarea"
name="textarea"></textarea>