Erik Brakkee wrote:
> I think it would be useful to have this in wicket core since I think it
> is very common to run into a situation where you need to package
> multiple behaviors together.

The API in core already has a very large footprint. We don't add trivial
classes like this on the basis that it's more effort to discover that it
exists than it is to just write two lines of code yourself.

If you find yourself writing this code frequently then add it to your
own personal common code library, where you know it exists, along with
the StringUtil.isNullOrEmpty() function. ;-)

Note that you can even do this using the existing API by adding a second
behaviour to the component in your behaviour's bind() method.

> So where do we put it and how do we decide where to put it? Wicket-core,
> wicket-extensions, wiki, or /dev/null?

So, err, /dev/null I'm afraid. :)

Al