i attached the enabler to my last message. you might have to tweak it for
1.2.x a bit, but the basic idea is the same.

-igor

On 2/6/07, Francisco Treacy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks Igor,
But I couldn't find TinyMceEnable anywhere  (also note that i'm limited to
Wicket 1.2.4 and the corresponding wicket-contrib-tinymce branch). So I
did the following:

            // Add normal textareas
            add(new TextArea("description").setOutputMarkupId(true));
            add(new TextArea("application").setOutputMarkupId(true));

            // Add TinyMCE textarea
            TinyMCEPanel tinyMCE = new TinyMCEPanel("tinyMCE", settings);
            TextArea technicalInfo = new TextArea("technicalInfo");
            technicalInfo.setOutputMarkupId(true);
            technicalInfo.add(tinyMCE);
            add(technicalInfo);

Without success, even playing with TinyMCE's html attributes (ie
textarea_trigger<http://wiki.moxiecode.com/index.php/TinyMCE:Configuration/textarea_trigger>
)...

If you have any ideas, much appreciated... Anyway I think the simplest is
to find this in wicket stuff code, change it to specify textareas manually,
and recompile with Maven.

Francisco

i dont know about the integration in wicket-stuff project, but i wrote my
own very simple one. the idea is to use a behavior to enable tinymce for a
textfield. see attached behavior, might help you get a head start.

the usage is pretty basic

TextArea textarea=new TextArea(...);
textarea.add(new TinyMceEnable());

-igor

On 2/4/07, Francisco Treacy wrote:

> Hi wicketers,
>
> I'm having a problem/ doubt with a particular TinyMCE setting and its
> implementation in the wicket-contrib-tinymce project.
>
> How can I change
>
> tinyMCE.init({
> mode : "textareas",
> });
>

> for
>
> tinyMCE.init({
> mode : "exact",
> elements : "elm1,elm2"
> });
>
> or mode : specific_textareas ?
>
> Cause I don't want *all* of the textareas in my page to be tinymce'd. I
> can't find this setting anywhere, particularly in the TinyMCESettings
class
> where it should be settable.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help!
>
> Regards,
> Francisco
>
> -

Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions
! Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des
internautes sur Yahoo!
Questions/Réponses<http://fr.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42054/*http://fr.answers.yahoo.com>
.