Read the dev list. I have a release candidate available at my personal
web site (p.a.o) which is to be voted on for a release (VOTE thread?)

Martijn

> you can get it and built it yourself from svn right now
>
> it is in branches/wicket-1.2.x
>
> as far as release date, martijn would know better. was supposed to be last
> weekend?
>
> -igor
>

>  On 2/7/07, Robert ... <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for the information.
> > That would be the second bug I encounter when trying the examples from the
> book.
> > Is there any estimate on a release date for the next version?
> >

> > On 2/7/07, Eelco Hillenius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > This is most likely due a bug in 1.2.4, which should be solved for
> > > 1.2.5 and 1.3.x
> > >
> > > Eelco

> component.add(TextTemplateHeaderContributor.forJavaScript(getClass(),

> added,
> of
> an

> security?
> Geronimo

> > > Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services,
> security?
> easier.
> > > Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache
> Geronimo

Vote for Wicket at the http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/vote_for/wicket
Wicket 1.2.4 is as easy as 1-2-4. Download Wicket now!
http://wicketframework.org