another way is to keep the panel as a field of the enclosing page/panel

-igor

the easiest way is to do this

final MyPanel mypanel =new MyPanel(..);
onsubmit() { mypanel.setvisible(true); <== it is reachable because it was
declared final

-igor

On 2/8/07, Ramazan Pekin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Hi,
> I have added to my page a panel.
>
> CompoundPropertyModel compoundPropertyModel = new
> CompoundPropertyModel(myModel);
> add(new myPanel("",compoundPropertyModel).setVisible(false));
> I am submitting my form and getting form value to the panel. But I cant
> find how can I reach the component, in the form's onSubmit function.
> protected void onSubmit(){
>     //How can I reach the panel component and set it to visible?
> }
>
> Thanks for your helps.

Answers<http://answers.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx>and
 get answers from real people who know.