yep, sounds like something is being cached by hibernate. did you confirm the
delete method properly removes a row?
what does your dataprovider and the rest of the page look like?

-igor

Or: set a break point in your data provider's iterator(int, int)
method, confirms that it gets hit, and use the debugger to find out
what it returns.

Eelco

On 2/9/07, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]
> >

> > I took the example from the repeaters example, OIRPage.java... what am
> > doing wrong?
> > Seems like a Hibernate-cache thingy otherwise... how do I make to be
sure
> > the table refreshing has the same effect as clicking its link (when I
click
> > ProductList link in my page header, it shows the updated view) ?
> >
> > Francisco
> >
> > Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 16:11:49 -0800
> > From: "Igor Vaynberg"
> > Subject: Re: [Wicket-user] delete row and update view?
> > To: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
> >
> > actually you need to do nothing :)
> >
> > after onclick for your delete link is done executing the page will
refresh
> > and so will the dataview. when it refreshes it will call methods on
the
> > dataprovider again and refresh accordingly
> >
> > -igor
> >

> > On 2/8/07, Francisco Treacy wrote:
> > >
> > > I have a DataView fed by a SortableDataProvider to display a
pageable and
> > > sortable table. In each row, I have a link to delete the current
item.

> > > My problem is that I cannot find the way to remove from the view the
item
> > > I just deleted in the database by clicking on the link. I need to
refresh
> > > immediately the view in order to reflect the actual state... but
don't
> > know
> > > how.
> > > I tried with lots of possibilites like rendering the item, disabling
it,
> > > hiding it... but nothing...
> > >
> > > Wicket Library example (
> > > http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/library)
> > does what I want,
> > > but uses a PageableListView. And I think I need DataView because it
has
> > > better capabilities.
> > >
> > > What should I do to be sure that each time I fire an action (add,
delete,
> > > edit), my view is going to reflect my actual model?
> > >
> > > Thanks!
> > > Francisco
> > >
> > > ------------------------------
> > > D?couvrez une nouvelle fa?on d'obtenir des r?ponses ? toutes vos
questions
> > > ! Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des exp?riences des
> > > internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/R?ponses
> > > .
> >

> >  ________________________________
> >  Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos
questions
> > ! Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des
> > internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses.

> > Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services,
security?
> > easier.
> > Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache
Geronimo

http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/vote_for/wicket
> Wicket 1.2.4 is as easy as 1-2-4. Download Wicket now!
> http://wicketframework.org

security?
easier.
Geronimo