1.3 is here, 2.0 will be joining at some point in the future

http://wicketstuff.org/maven/repository/org/apache/wicket/

-igor

On 2/9/07, spencer.c <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Excellent, I hadn't seen that link anywhere.

This helps, esp. with the 2.0 build.  1.3 is not listed here, however, and
perhaps could be set up since the other two branches are handled.  Then we
could have a one stop snapshot spot.