i dont know if its worth doing this. the truth of the matter is that most
apps have very different authorization schemes. i think what you will end up
doing is creating something so generic it is convoluted, take a look at
acegi - they tried to do that. i think we are better off with a concise and
simple example of a specific authorization scenario that will give our users
ideas on how to build their own.

-igor