Thanks, that really clears it up.

At first glance, synchronizing pages on the session seems a little
overly restrictive (Scott's issue being a case in point), but of
course *not* synchronizing on the session is an infamous source of
frustrating bugs, even in frameworks with much simpler state handling
than Wicket.

Very cool, I would much rather have to intentionally enable
multithreaded operations on a case-by-case basis than have to
constantly worry about subtle multithreading issues.

-Ryan