> does wget keep the cookie for session tracking?

Yes, it does. I'm doing a

wget -erobots=off --post-data="username=(user)&password=(pass)"
--keep-session-cookies --save-cookies=cookies.txt
http://test.com/catalog/app/SignIn

I get SignIn + the cookie
(Cookie file:
test.com      FALSE   /catalog        FALSE   0       JSESSIONID
C187A08FF6EAEF94920BE8A20B171AC9)

and then,

wget -erobots=off --post-data="username=(user)&password=(pass)"
--load-cookies=cookies.txt http://test.com/catalog/app/ProductView/id/22

...and it still downloads SignIn... (thus it isn't effectively signing in)

Extract of SignIn.html:

<input name="username" value="" type="text" size="30"/>
<input name="password" value="" type="password" size="30"/>

Don't really get what's going on...

Thanks for your help,
Francisco

ps: if there's a more wicket-oriented solution to generate offline html pages,
I would like to know it as well!