that is very interesting, can you reproduce that in a quickstart?

also for explorer png fix we have a packaged solution but right now it is
only in trunk

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/wicket/trunk/wicket-extensions/src/main/java/wicket/extensions/explorerpngfix/

-igor

On 2/16/07, Zágoni Elemér <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I'm new to Wicket (using Wicket ver. 1.2.4).

I tried to include an htc file (Internet Explorer behavior file) in a css
(to fix incorrect png handling in IE).
I did it like below:

*img, div {behavior:url(../htc/iepngfix.htc)}

the browser cannot find the referenced htc file. The strange thing is that
refer to various images (in the same css) the same way, I mean:
background-image:url(../img/background.png), and the images are found.

Could anyone tell me why the above technique did not work for *.htc files?

Thanx in advance.