dont use a page

create a shared resource that streams the contents see WebResource and
DynamicWebResource

-igor

On 2/18/07, Ittay Dror <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

again, i don't think i follow.

my page's markup looks something like:
<head>
<link ...>
<script ...>
</head>

DocPage's ctor is something like:
DocPage(String contentFilePath) {
   add(new Label("title", getTitle(contentFilePath)));
   add(new FileInclude("content", contentFilePath));
   add(new RelativeFileInclude("toc", contentFilePath));
}

RelativeFileInclude loades the TOC file (say TOC.html) and changes the
links
so they are relative to contentFilePath (using DOM). i use url coding
strategy which takes a path like /doc/some/path/to/file.html and
constructs
DocPage with 'some/path/to/file.html'

http://jroller.com/page/JonathanLocke?entry=static_web_sites_in_wicket