janne!!!!!

welcome back!

-igor

On 2/20/07, Janne Hietamäki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

bang.
I think I've been missing long enough.. :-P

I'll check those portlet bugs..

Janne

On 20.2.2007, at 20.25, Igor Vaynberg wrote:

since janne is mia we need to once again decide on the future of the
portlet support. if we dont have a core committer who wants to work on it
and knows how the portlet spec works we might consider offshoring this
portion into wicket-stuff.

-igor