Yes, it can be reproduced by the "wicket examples" application from
www.wicket-library.com.

Of cause we run our application in production mode, but the wicket-examples
application
is in development mode when downloaded, so it makes no effect on the error
other than in development mode the below exception is shown instead of the
toolbars just disapering.

Niels