heh, no

i dont have any of that stuff installed.

can you reproduce that in an app that is running in deployment mode?

-igor

On 2/21/07, Niels Bo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

But did you try with Weblogic 8.1.5+JRockit JVM?

We did not see any problems while developing using Sun JVM.

Niels

igor.vaynberg wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> Initially after deployment, everything works fine, but after refreshing
>> page with a DataTable 10-50 times, the toolbar components added to the
>> DataTable
>> (column headers and the paging) disapears! And they disapear on ALL
pages
>> using the DataTable component.
>> No errors in any logs, and otherwise everything works perfect.
>> Only re-deploying or restaring the server will make the toolbars come
>> back.
>>
>> Then we tried to download and deploy the Wicket-examples-1.2.5.war, and
>> it
>> also fails in the same way, after refreshing the "DataTable Example"
>> a number of times. Since it is configured as development mode, it does
>> show an exception instead of the toolbars jst disapering.
>> The exception is below, and indicate that the markup has "lost" it
>> references to the toolbars.
>>
>> We can recreate the problem running WL+JRockit locally from IntelliJ,
but
>> not when a debugger is attached (probably because optimization is then
>> turned off).
>>
>> The strange thing is that only the toolbar components fail, and that it
>> fails only after showing such a page a number of times.
>> Also when one page with a DataTable has failed, all the pages in the
>> application using DataTable component will be in error
>>
>> Since we are otherwise ready to go into poduction, we really need a
>> workaround or a fix,
>> but changing the application server or JVM will be really difficult
>> because we are a big company with standardized production servers.
>>
>> I will be really really thankfull, if someone can solve this problem!
>> Niels Bo
>> Unexpected RuntimeException
>>
>> WicketMessage: The component(s) below failed to render. A common
problem
>> is that you have added a component in code but forgot to reference it
in
>> the markup (thus the component will never be rendered).
>>
>> 1. [MarkupContainer [Component id = 1, page =
>> wicket.examples.repeater.DataTablePage, path =
>> 98:table:bottomToolbars:1.WebMarkupContainer, isVisible = true,
>> isVersioned = false]]
>>
>> Root cause:
>>
>> wicket.WicketRuntimeException: The component(s) below failed to render.
>> common problem is that you have added a component in code but forgot to
>> reference it in the markup (thus the component will never be rendered).
>>
>> 1. [MarkupContainer [Component id = 1, page =
>> wicket.examples.repeater.DataTablePage, path =
>> 98:table:bottomToolbars:1.WebMarkupContainer, isVisible = true,
>> isVersioned = false]]
>>
>>      at
>> wicket.Page.checkRendering(Lwicket/MarkupContainer;)V(Page.java:1109)
>>      at wicket.Page.renderPage()V(Page.java:416)
>>      at
>> wicket.request.target.component.BookmarkablePageRequestTarget.respond
(Lwicket/RequestCycle;)V(BookmarkablePageRequestTarget.java:226)
>>      at
>> wicket.request.compound.DefaultResponseStrategy.respond
(Lwicket/RequestCycle;)V(DefaultResponseStrategy.java:49)
>>      at
>> wicket.request.compound.AbstractCompoundRequestCycleProcessor.respond
(Lwicket/RequestCycle;)V(AbstractCompoundRequestCycleProcessor.java:66)
>>      at wicket.RequestCycle.step()V(Optimized Method)
>>      at wicket.RequestCycle.steps()V(RequestCycle.java:1084)
>>      at wicket.RequestCycle.request()V(RequestCycle.java:448)
>>      at
>> wicket.protocol.http.WicketServlet.doGet
(Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletRequest;Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletResponse;)V(Optimized
>> Method)
>>      at
>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service
(Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletRequest;Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletResponse;)V(Optimized
>> Method)
>>      at
>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service
(Ljavax/servlet/ServletRequest;Ljavax/servlet/ServletResponse;)V(Optimized
>> Method)
>>      at
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run
()Ljava/lang/Object;(ServletStubImpl.java:1072)
>>      at
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet
(Ljavax/servlet/ServletRequest;Ljavax/servlet/ServletResponse;Lweblogic/servlet/internal/FilterChainImpl;)V(Optimized
>> Method)
>>      at
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet
(Ljavax/servlet/ServletRequest;Ljavax/servlet/ServletResponse;)V(Optimized
>> Method)
>>      at

weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run
()Ljava/lang/Object;(Optimized
>> Method)
>>      at
>> weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs
(Lweblogic/security/subject/AbstractSubject;Ljava/security/PrivilegedAction;)Ljava/lang/Object;(Optimized
>> Method)
>>      at
>> weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs
(Lweblogic/security/acl/internal/AuthenticatedSubject;Lweblogic/security/acl/internal/AuthenticatedSubject;Ljava/security/PrivilegedAction;)Ljava/lang/Object;(Optimized
>> Method)
>>      at
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet
(Lweblogic/servlet/internal/ServletRequestImpl;Lweblogic/servlet/internal/ServletResponseImpl;)V(Optimized
>> Method)
>>      at
>> weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute
(Lweblogic/kernel/ExecuteThread;)V(Optimized
>> Method)
>>      at
>> weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute
(Lweblogic/kernel/ExecuteRequest;)V(Optimized