On 2/22/07, Nino Wael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Im unable to confirm this. Im not seeing that jmeter does record in random
order. Im using the GUI and a http recording controller and a cookie
manager.

Not in total random order, but it tends to reorder some requests. I recall
that it was normally two requests next to each other that were reordered,
but that is enough.

I'm using the Proxy to record. Don't know if that is the same as HTTP
recording controller.

Although I've also had the trouble that Flavia Paganelli talks about.
Recording a jmeter test one day having it work the whole day and then the
day after it stops working.

Hmm I haven't had that problem. After I have rearranged the requests it
always works. Can you send me a test which behaves like that?

Frank