Yes ok, bad bad bad. I have fixed it. Thanks again

2007/2/22, Igor Vaynberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Page link lnk = new PageLink("NameLink", new ShowCategory(category))
this is very very very bad. you are precreating your page instances before
the users even click the link! if your listview has more rows then your
pagemap holds you wont even be able to click on them because those new pages
will kick the current one out of the pagemap.

use a regular link and in onclick do setresponsepage(new
showcategory(category));

-igor

On 2/22/07, Juan Asensio Sánchez < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Perfect. Thank you very much.
>
> 2007/2/22, Marc-Andre Houle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> > wicket:id="name">Category name</span></a>
> >
> > Page link lnk = new PageLink("NameLink", new ShowCategory(category))
> > lnk.add(new Label("name", category.getName()));
> > item.add(lnk);
> >
> > On 2/22/07, Juan Asensio Sánchez < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > I am tryiung to display a listview, where it must substitute the
> > > name of the page and a link for that page:
> > >
> > > HTML:
> > > <ul wicket:id="CategoryList">
> > >  wicket:id="name">
> > > wicket:id="NameLink">CategoryName</a></span>,
> > > </ul>
> > >
> > > Java:
> > > add(new ListView("CategoryList", subcategories) {
> > >             protected void populateItem(ListItem item) {
> > >                 Category category = (Category) item.getModelObject();
> > >                 item.add(new Label("id", category.getId
> > > ().toString()));
> > >                 item.add(new Label("name", category.getName()));
> > >                 item.add(new Label("description",
> > > category.getDescription()));
> > >                 item.add(new PageLink("NameLink", new
> > > ShowCategory(category)));
> > >             }
> > >         });
> > >
> > > But i get this error:
> > > WicketMessage: Expected close tag for '<span wicket:id="name">'
> > > Possible attempt to embed component(s) '<a href=" ShowCategory.html"
> > > wicket:id="NameLink">' in the body of this component which discards its
body
> > > [markup =
file:/D:/Java/Wicketiki/build/web/WEB-INF/html/ShowCategory.html,