Johan Compagner wrote:

> For example this error:
>
>> ERROR: Error while parsing response: 'lastFocusId' is undefined
>
> that has to be because of:
>
> requestFocus: function()
>
> because that is called in the ajax post handlers.

Well, actually, that error happened BEFORE I updated to the newer revision
from source.  It didn't happen after the update, instead I saw a message
that said "last focus id was not set"

Johan Compagner wrote:

> I can ofcourse add your extra check around it but i find it very strange
> that that fixes your problem
> (are there really focus events where the target wasn't set on for that
> event.....)

I'm sorry that I can't help more here, I just don't understand enough of
what is going on behind the scenes.  I do know that that was the line that
was causing the problem and that check prevents the error.  The error even
happened on the AJAX DEBUG LINK that gets auto-added to the page, so I don't
believe that I am doing anything funny.

I can tell you that in my specific case, all of the fields are either
disabled or list boxes, none of which start with the focus.  I then
immediately click a button (AjaxLink) that is designed to refresh the
components on the page (AjaxRequestTarget.addComponent()).

First thing tomorrow, I'll pull the latest again and give it a shot.

Chuck