> are you sure you need to specify a different pagemap? that is only
needed
> when you work with frames/popups

Well actually I'm not using the version of the mountBookmarkablePage
method that takes the PageMap parameter but I'm ending up with the same
symptom - a 'no session' error. I assumed that it would be caused by the
same bug as the PageMap case.

I don't understand why, during application initialization (init()
method), a call to mountBookmarkablePage requires a session to exist -
which is impossible because no HTTP requests have yet been sent to the
web app if its just being initialized.

> meanwhile ive reopened the issue.

I suppose the first step is to determine if the bug affects the version
of the mountBookmarkablePage method that doesn't take the PageMap
parameter cos that's the one I'm using - otherwise these could be
unrelated bugs.