i was able to create it here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Creating+a+FormComponentAjaxBehavior

-igor

On 3/5/07, Manuel Alejandro de Brito Fontes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Hi, if you try to add a new page you can see "A new page you were
adding on Mar 02, 2007 12:15 called "Creating a FormComponent
AjaxBehavior" was not saved. Do you want to resume editing or discard
it?" that my page, but a can't resume or discard it.