Who will build the first vote engine using wicket so we will not have to
vote in the mailling list directly? :)

We've gathered a lot of opinions by now (more are still welcome
though!) and I think we should let this sink in for a bit.

There are a couple of projects being built on 2.0 (see the replies in
this thread, but also
http://www.mail-archive.com/general@lists.ops4j.org/msg00240.html),
but so far, people who reacted seem to be understanding and flexible
to go with us if we would decide to revert the constructor change.

It looks like quite a few people, more than I expected in fact,
weren't that crazy about the constructor refactor in the first place,
though some people like it better in general (me being one of them
though I see disadvantages as well, but also
http://www.mail-archive.com/general@lists.ops4j.org/msg00402.html).
Based on the replies in this thread, it seems that people find add
more intuitive and like the flexibility that gives you over the
tighter model of 2.0

I propose to start a real vote on what to do with the constructor
change somewhere next week. Until then, please feel free to keep
venting your opinions on this thread.

Regards,