Igor Vaynberg schreef:
> this bug has been fixed in 1.2.5.
Cool! Any idea why it manifests itself only on 1 of our environments?
> what problems did you have in 1.2.5? most of them have been fixed and
> you can build the branch yourself until we release 1.2.6
For some reason at random times the wicket ajax javascript would 'go
missing' breaking all ajax functionality. We haven't been able to
reliably reproduce it and track it to write a useful bugreport/fix, so
we decided to just go back to 1.2.4 for now. I'll try and give 1.2-svn a
shot.

Arnout