Hello,

you could pass the whole map to your components.

But I'd code the components in a way that they don't care where their
state is coming from. So you could pass all relevant parameters to the
corresponding component constructor, or use some kind of IModel
implementation.

An example of what you're trying to accomplish would help :)

greetings,

Rüdiger