Your feedback on the reloading feature will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot
aka  John Banana   Qwerty

Hmmm, I may be missing a configuration step or perhaps my expectations were
off, but this doesn't appear to be working for me. I changed my web.xml to
use the ReloadingWicketFilter and then ran my app. Everything works as
normal. When I modify a template file, the change is picked up, however
modifying a java file and compiling it doesn't seem to do anything.

So I wonder if I'm missing something in my environment setup that might
allow this to work. Here's some more information if anyone has any ideas:

Maven 2.04
maven-jetty-plugin 6.1.1
Java 1.5.0_08
App server started with "mvn jetty:run"
Linux kernel 2.6.17

Jean-Baptiste, I saw in the JIRA issue comments that you tested this using
the Jetty from the maven-jetty-plugin. Do you know what version you were
using? Would that even make a difference?

Thanks!
Matt