Really ? Wicket will directly be a top level apache project ? I thought it
would take some time ...

On 3/12/07, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 3/12/07, ZedroS Schwart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Having played with the nabble search engine I can already tell that it
> rocks ! :)

Yeah, it is pretty decent.

> And the new Wicket website is really nice ! :)

Thanks

> When will it be the "official" new wicket website ?

When we graduate. Then it will become: http://wicket.apache.org

First we have to perform a 'legal issues' release, which gets
scrutinized by the Apache incubator PMC to find any legal issues in
our code base. If that is successful, we can ask for graduation and
become a top level project.

The legal release was scheduled for this weekend, but took more effort
to complete because we wanted to shuffle things around and make the
release process easier.

Martijn

--
Learn Wicket at ApacheCon Europe: http://apachecon.com
Wicket 1.2.5 will keep your server alive. Download Wicket now!