First of all you shouldn't really access the session in another thread.
Because that is not really supported by a webcontainer, especially in
clustering or persistent storage..

So if you want to spawn to a thread you should only really do backend logic,
not gui logic things.

If you really want then you could look at Session.set/get and
Application.set/get

johan