Sorry, I should have been explicit about what I was pointing out.  The last
char of the first line (var e ...) should be a semicolon, not an open brace
as it is in the second snippet.

And yes, the reason why I even was looking was because of WICKET-387.  I
patched my code to fix it and will check tomorrow for an update from svn.

Chuck