hey i think i figured it out....i am passing a list of the object ideed and
the toSting method is automatically called to display what the user sees. I
need to go look up how to alter that using the ichoiceRender..once i get
that then i think it would work the way i want it to...you've been a big
help. Thank you so much. can you point me to the wiki please. Thanks again.

-B