You got an example here even if the code is missing, maybe there is a way of
using it...

http://www.demay-fr.net:8080/WCD13/app/?wicket:bookmarkablePage=wicket-0%3Awicket.contrib.dojo.examples.SplitContainerSample

Marc

On 3/20/07, Marc-Andre Houle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Nope, we started before the wicket-stuf/dojo project....  So we ad the JS
and make the stuff directly... (In fact, it is just making <div> look
correctly for Dojo)