Hey all,

I understand that if my app is in deployment mode then all run time
exceptions, including anything which happens during an Ajax request will
be caught by my RequestCycle.onRuntimeException, and this is working
fine.  But how can I replicate this behavior during development mode?
During development mode my ajax runtime exceptions merely show up in my
Tomcat console, and do not forward to the error page.

Also, how can I conceivably handle these errors on the client side, say
for instance I experience an ajax runtime error during some request and
I would like to display a friendly message in my window, instead of
forwarding to the error page, how can this be done?

Thanks for any help on these questions!

-Par