Just a side question : when using a CompoundPropertyModel, is there a
way to "dispose" it later on the process or is it done automatically ?

For example, I use a Value Object (VO) to edit my user profile
(because there are some extra data to consider). Is this VO deleted
when the page onSubmit processing is done ?

In fact I've understood it's not deleted, but I'm kind of surprised
there is no way apart from the detachable model to deal with this kind
of issue.

Thanks in advance
ZedroS