Hi.

I've commited the modal window changes but I'm not really aware of
anything that it could break. The wicket examples work, can you please
provide testcase that demonstrates the behavior so that I can look at
it?

As for components not being detached, i suspect it is a problem with
latest onAttach refactor, the component model doesn't seem to be
detached during ajax request.

-Matej