On 3/26/07, Matej Knopp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I really don't understand what's the big deal here.

The big deal is that there is a big discussion, and suddenly the
change is committed. Don't we have a process for changes that are
controversial, perhaps not for you, but for other committers (like
me)?

Is it really *that* hard to just break out of the discussion, write up
a small proposal that summarizes the discussion, and see if that goes
through? Or do we have to monitor the svn commit logs to check if no
unwanted changes go in?

Martijn

--
Learn Wicket at ApacheCon Europe: http://apachecon.com
Wicket 1.2.5 will keep your server alive. Download Wicket now!