Hi

I'm playing with Ajax and Wicket, which is quite fun, but I've an
issue with AjaxSubmitButton and FormComponentFeedbackBorder.

I guess I should use target.addComponent(Component) ; to declare in my
AjaxSubmitButton that I want the feedback border to be updated.

However, I'm using a CommonForm which is inherited in my page, to add
some specific elements.

Thus, if I put my AjaxSubmitButton in my page, I don't have any
reference to the feedbackborder. If I put my AjaxSubmitButton in the
inherited form itself, then I've to give a reference to my
feedbackpanel (passing it to the form and then the AjaxSubmitButton )
and one reference for each feedbackborder (passing each to the
AjaxSubmitButton).

This end up being quite verbose and annoying, so I wonder whether
there is a better, like calling directly my form "onSubmit" and let it
deal directly with the feedbackborder...

I hope I'm clear enough for you to help me, if not just let me know.

Thanks in advance
ZedroS