we only have an unofficial release for it that is a zip. search the list for
it, it is in martijn's dir somewhere.

other then that all the jars/src/and javadocs are available from that
wicketstuff.org maven repo.

all the new classes in wicket.validator package have pretty good javadocs so
that might be a place to start

-igor