On Thu, 15 Mar 2007, Daniele Dellafiore wrote:
> How can I access a cell in the table? What is the path for, say, cell 1,1?
> Or there are other way using tester?

You mean WicketTester? I suppose that you need to know the
wicket component paths to use it. As Igor said, you can
deduce them from the markup, but if there is any confusion,
you can also get your table Component

  Component table = wicketTester.getComponentFromLastRenderedPage("table:path");

and then inspect its children with the debugger of your IDE.
This should clear any doubts of the actual paths (which, in
the case of repeaters, have confused me as well).

> Till now I am using httpunit to test tables but I would like to test
> the wicket component by itself and, more over, the WebPage stays in a
> Modal Window and I do not know how to test a page in a modal window
> via httpunit.

How's it going with HttpUnit?

As I haven't advertised the Selenium RC integration of
Wicket Bench in several weeks, here goes again:

http://svn.laughingpanda.org/svn/wicket-bench/trunk/wicket-bench-test/src/test/java/test/DictionaryPanelTest.java

I find it to nicely complement WicketTester (of 2.0), and
like the fact that Selenium uses a real browser, unlike
HttpUnit and friends.

Best wishes,

Timo

--