Hello,

Thank you very much for your fast answer.
I'm using what you said, but sure I'm not doing in the way I should because
it doesn't work as expected. Now I can get keep the country selected, but it
is not refreshed when changing the locale.

This is what I have:

 countries = new DropDownChoice ("country",
                new Model() {
                    public List getObject() {
                        return getCountries();
                    }
                }, getCountries(),
                new CountryChoiceRenderer());

I think that the getObject method is never called. The getCountries ones is
prepared so that if the user changes the locale, it gets the correct names
for the countries. So I just need getCountries to be called everytime the
languages dropdown is changed.

So,I think I should write something in this method of the languages
DropDownChoice:
 public void onSelectionChanged (Object newSelection)
        {
        }

Again, thank you very much for your help.
Oskar