I am evaluating frameworks wrt a new project I will be working on.

The application requires a richish user interface (don't they all now!)

The 'richest' user case is

1) The user starts entering the name of a client into a text field.

2) After entering a few letters they enter a special keystroke. This results
in a server side call looking for clients with that name.

3) If only one client is found, then the clients name is entered into the
text field and the focus moves onto the next text field.

4) If more than one client is found, then a pop up is displayed to user.
This pop up contains the search results as well as extra controls so that
the user can further narrow his search. This could either be a multi page
table with ordering  and filtering, or a 'google type' search result. By
selecting one of the items, the pop up is closed and the client name is
entered into the text field and the focus moves to the next control.

Can Wicket be used to implement the user case? Or should I look at stuff
like GWT or Swing?

Thanks
Richard