I'm trying to utilize Wicket in a new application.  We initially were
going to use jsf and decided to utilize wicket for its cleaner
architecture and development model.  Although, the abstraction from
jsp is great, I'm now faced with the difficulty of having a bunch of
reusable jsp tag libraries/components that I'd like to utilize.

Short of requiring me to write a custom component that replicates the
jsp tag library functionality, what would be the best way (and fastest
due to time constraints) to integrate a current jsp tag library into a
wicket application.

Ilya