Hi, based on something in another thread,
(http://www.nabble.com/Flexible-markup-with-same-Java-classes-tf3471204.html#a9689979)
 I was curious on how people does performance test with wicket?

On our project we are using JMeter which we use as a http request processor.
Which we record requests with and then in order to performance test, Jmeter
plays the request and checks if responses are correct. At the same time JMeter
times how long responses take etc.

Our customer wants to run and rerun the jmeter test over a longer periode, when
adding content to the system inorder to check how this impacts performance. I
guess this is normal procedure?

I've looked at Selenium too, but selenium are more a browser testing tool that
arent able to performance test. I had some trouble using Selenium against ajax
queries, but you should be able to fix this by calling some alternate functions
instead.

So this is how we do it, how do you do it?

regards Nino