Hello!

I changed the Wicket version to 1.2.5. We are using tomcat. And now we are
getting the following error on server startup on some mcahines -

Can you please let me know, if you know anything about this issue?

 [ar] INFO wicket.protocol.http.WicketServlet.init:278 | WicketServlet
loaded application EsearchApplication via
wicket.spring.SpringWebApplicationFac
tory factory
 [ar] ERROR
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost].[/web-1.0-SNAPSHOT].log:675
| StandardWrapper.Throwable
 java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problems:
        The import wicket.injection.IFieldValueFactory cannot be resolved
        IFieldValueFactory cannot be resolved to a type
        factory cannot be resolved
        IFieldValueFactory cannot be resolved to a type
        factory cannot be resolved

        at
wicket.spring.injection.annot.AnnotSpringInjector.<init>(AnnotSpringInjector.java:4)
        at
wicket.spring.injection.annot.SpringComponentInjector.<init>(SpringComponentInjector.java:96)
        at
wicket.spring.injection.annot.SpringComponentInjector.<init>(SpringComponentInjector.java:68)
        at
com.sn.esearch.webapp.common.EsearchApplication.init(EsearchApplication.java:101)
        at wicket.protocol.http.WicketServlet.init(WicketServlet.java:299)
        at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:211)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:1105)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:932)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.java:3951)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4225)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1013)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:718)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1013)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:442)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:450)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:709)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:551)
        at
        at
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:294)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:432)
[ar] ERROR
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost].[/web-1.0-SNAPSHOT].loadOnStartup:3953
| Servlet /web-1.0-SNAPSHOT threw load
() exception
[...]

[ar] DEBUG
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.getBean:197
| Returning cached instance of singleton bean 'esearchReso
urcesManager'
 [ar] DEBUG
org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.SessionFactoryUtils.doGetSession:333 |
Opening Hibernate Session
 [ar] DEBUG
org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.HibernateTemplate.flushIfNecessary:387 |
Eagerly flushing Hibernate session
 [ar] DEBUG
org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.SessionFactoryUtils.closeSession:779 |
Closing Hibernate Session

Thanks,
Shyla