Before wicket processing or after?

the after processing you can see here:

prod.jobindsats.dk

a user case could be:

1.
        select starthjælp from the left menu(this brings you to our wicket
application in the middle frame)
2.
        select databank radio
3.
        select the Tilbagefald radio
4.
        press the submit button called næste

There are some further steps, but this should make you see what the trouble are
with the radios, by selecting the tilbagefald radio you also submit the
page(this populates the info field), after the submit of the page then the
radios gets new numbers.

I also have the jMeter testplan if you want to
see it?

Hmm, it might be easier if I just took a look at your script? Also I dont want
you to put in too much work on this(theres no need for it, since customer has
accepted to rebuild the test plan each time).

regards Nino