Though I don't currently develop webapps targeted toward mobile devices,
I found this thread quit interesting.  Especially as it seems that
mobile devices are the future.  I've taken what has been said so far and
created a wiki page, with a little bit of minor editing.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Mobile+Devices

This page is linked to from the FAQ.  Anyone who is more familiar than I
am about using wicket to develop for mobile devices is more than welcome
to dress that page up and add content.

I sure hope this helps someone.

--
Philip A. Chapman

Desktop and Web Application Development:
Java, .NET, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL
Linux, Windows 2000, Windows XP