Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 19:07:24 +0200
From:  wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
To:  wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Custom component with css style

hello,
I have custom component FoldingBorder extends Border with associated css
style e.g. in package  com.example.components. If I want to use style
within the package (FoldingBorder.css) I do following:

public class FoldingBorder extends Border implements Serializable {
public FoldingBorder (String id, String title) {
        //...omited

        add(HeaderContributor.forCss(FoldingBorder.class, FoldingBorder.css"));

        //...omited

On rendered page I have this:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="/webapp/resources/com.example.components.FoldingBorder/FoldingBorder.css"></link>

...and it surprisingly doesn't work;-) I'm little confused how to work
with resources... What's the best practice to use resources within some
component (styles, images, etc.)?

thanks for help,
marek